Safer, Cleaner – Powered by Gravity
Alexapure Pro® Water Filtration System
Reduces up to 99.9999% of 206 contaminants, targeting:
- Heavy metals
- Viruses & bacteria
- Pesticides & pharmaceuticals
The Alexapure Pro transforms water from virtually any fresh source into cleaner, healthier drinking water.
Clean drinking water. You can't survive without it for more than 3 days. How do you know yours is pure?
We have finally found the ultimate water filtration solution. Alexapure Pro is a groundbreaking, gravity-fed water filtration system that outperforms others, for less. Alexapure products are the only brand of water filters we carry because we know you expect the very best. Trust Alexapure to supply safe, healthy drinking water for your family. We do for ours.
- Filter capacity of up to 5,000 gallons
- Stainless steel construction
- Easy assembly
- Low maintenance
- Gravity powered
- Extended filter life with daily use
- Replacement filters are simple to install
- Spigot provides instant access to pure water
- Raw water capacity: 8.5 liters (2.25 gallons)
- Fresh water capacity: 8.5 liters (2.25 gallons)
- Stored Height 14"
- Top Chamber 10"
- Lower Chamber 10 1/8"
- Assembled 21 1/2" to top of handle
- Top Opening 8 1/4", Largest Diameter 8 7/8"
Did you Know?
The Alexapure Pro Filter removes 200+ contaminants from a variety of sources.
The filter is tested to NSF/ANSI Standards and uses NSF/FDA approved materials.
Click the button below to see the lab results!
What's in The Box
- (1) Alexapure® gravity block filter w/ hybrid ceramic shell
- (1) Non-slip black rubber base ring
- (1) Stainless steel upper chamber
- (1) Stainless steel lower chamber
- (1) Stainless steel lid
- (1) Spigot assembly
- (1) Knob assembly
- (3) Rubber plugs
- Instructions for assembly and use
30-day No Questions Asked Guarantee
We stand behind the Alexapure Pro Water Filtration System with an unprecedented warranty program:
We extend a 30-day, no questions asked return policy on unopened products. After 30 days, or for products already opened, we will review your return request on a case-by-case basis. Our goal is to ensure you have a pleasant experience from start to finish! Performance of filters may vary due to source water conditions, water turbidity and seasonal water conditions.
Cleaning the chambers
The outer surfaces of your stainless steel Alexapure Pro chambers are easy to keep clean by dusting with a soft cloth. Prior to your first use, rinse the interiors with cool, clean water.
Cleaning the exterior of the filters
Mineral content in untreated water may cause build up on the hybrid ceramic shell of the Alexapure filter unit. While this in no way affects the filtration process, you can clean the outer surfaces of your filters. Be sure to carefully remove them from the upper chamber first. Scrub them with a scour pad (no soap) and clean water, rinse thoroughly and replace them in the upper chamber.
Changing the filters
Our revolutionary Alexapure gravity block filter works hard to make your family's drinking water pure, clean and healthy. Plan to change your filter when you begin to notice a drastic change in flow rate through the filter.
Is your tap or well water dangerous to drink? Let us help you find out.
Recent testing has identified 267 contaminants in U.S. drinking water:
- 93 linked to an increased risk of cancer
- 78 associated with brain and nervous system damage
- 63 connected to developmental harm to children or fetuses
- 38 that may cause fertility problems
- 45 linked to hormonal disruption