Once you tap into the proprietary technology of Alexapure Pro®, you will never worry about the safety of your family's drinking water again. When it's time to change your gravity core filter, don't accept anything less than authentic Alexapure products.
Alexapure is the only brand of gravity-fed and portable water filters we carry because we know that you expect the very best. They are 100% Made in the USA. Trust Alexapure to supply safe, healthy drinking water for every member of your family. We do.
Alexapure Pro Description
Your Pro has the capacity for up to 4 filter units, allowing you to increase the flow rate exponentially without sacrificing water quality. When you notice a drastic change in the flow rate of your Alexapure Pro, it is time to change the filter(s). Use only genuine Alexapure replacement filters to ensure the highest quality result. Each filter has a capacity of up to 5,000 gallons, depending on the quality of your water source.
Key Features and Benefits:
- Designed for exclusive use in the Alexapure Pro Water Purifier
- Proprietary gravity block ionic adsorption technology
- Silver-impregnated ceramic outer shell that multiplies filtering power
- Ready right out of the box - no priming necessary
- Groundbreaking engineering for removal of up to 99.9999% of sediment, bacteria, lead, pesticides, chromium, heavy metals, chlorine and more
- 100% Made in the USA
- The filter is tested to NSF/ANSI Standards and uses NSF/FDA approved materials
- Weighs 1.9 pounds
Replacement Filter Package Contents:
- One full-size Alexapure Pro filter unit
- Installation hardware
Instructions for Replacing the Alexapure Pro Filter
- Remove the lid from the upper chamber
- Remove the empty upper chamber, steadying the old filter in one hand
- Reach beneath the filter and remove the wing nut holding the unit in place
- Slide out the old filter and discard it
- Remove the new Alexapure filter element from its packaging
- Unscrew the plastic wing nut, leaving the washer in place. This filter is packed in an alcohol-water mixture to ensure that it is microbiologically sterile when it arrives at your home
- Thread the stem of the filter through one of the four holes in the floor of the upper chamber, taking care to hold the filter straight
- Secure it beneath by replacing the plastic wing nut
- No need to pre-prime your new filter; your Alexapure Pro is ready to use right away
Cleaning and Care of Your Alexapure Pro Filter
This replacement filter provides long-term performance with little maintenance. If you notice build-up on the surface of the ceramic filter shell, carefully remove the filter as described in steps 1 through 3 above. Use a non-abrasive pad and fresh water to clean the unit. Do not use soap. Replace the filter according to steps 7 through 8 above.
Warranty Information: 30-day No Questions Asked Guarantee
We extend a 30-day, no-questions-asked return policy on unopened products. After 30 days, or for products already opened, we will review your return request on a case-by-case basis. Our goal is to ensure you have a pleasant experience from start to finish!
For the best results, store replacement filters at temperatures above freezing (between 40°F and 85°F).
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm- www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/product