The Alexapure® Go is the only water bottle with proprietary ionic absorption micron filter technology. It reduces up to 99.9% of contaminants, including lead, bacteria, and viruses, from any fresh water source. When you are on the trail, simply fill it with water from the creek, stream or pond and your Go will take care of the rest. A simple squeeze into a cooking pan will produce water which is safe for cooking food or using in recipes. Purify up to 300 gallons of water per filter - that's enough water for one person for about 150 days of daily use!
Cleaner, purer drinking water. You can't survive without it, but where do you get it, and how do you know it's pure?
Alexapure products are the top brand of gravity-fed and portable water filters we carry because we know that you expect the very best. Trust Alexapure to supply safe, healthy drinking water for every member of your family. We do.
Alexapure Go Features:
- Unprecedented performance
- Bottle holds 28 ounces of water
- Filtering capacity of up to 300 gallons
- Replaceable filter
- Cost-effective alternative to disposable water bottles
- Lightweight and compact
- Made of BPA-free, FDA-approved food grade materials
- Meets or exceeds NSF/ANSI Standards 42 and 53
- Meets or exceeds EPA eduction requirements for aesthetic, inorganic, organic and microbial contaminants
- Made in the USA
- Alexapure Go includes:
- Insert with complete instructions
- Food-grade, BPA-free plastic bottle
- Personal-sized ionic absorption filtration system
- Rugged drinking straw
- Sporty lanyard
45-day No Questions Asked Guarantee
We stand behind the Alexapure Go Water Filtration System with an unprecedented warranty:
We extend a 45-day, no questions asked return policy on unopened products. After 45 days, or for products already opened, we will review your return request on a case-by-case basis. Our goal is ensure you have a pleasant experience from start to finish!
Your Alexapure Go requires little maintenance. We recommend that you provide the following care:
Cleaning the filter
After using the Go, blow through the straw a couple of times to clear the filter. Remove the cap, rinse the parts with fresh water and let them dry completely. Replace the cap and store your Go in a cool area out of direct sunlight.