Passionately Innovated. Pioneered for Perfection.TM
Safer, Cleaner Water - Straight From Your Tap
The Alexapure® Home Under Counter Water Filtration System reduces up to 99.9% of 200+ contaminants with the same revolutionary water purification you have come to expect from Alexapure.
Lead. Chromium. Mercury. Heavy Metals. Pesticides. Volatile Organic Compounds. And so much more! Reduce them from your drinking water.
Install an Alexapure Home at your sink to your cold water line (we recommend the kitchen or bathroom) and you'll instantly have purified tap water in your home.
- Dual filter capacity of up to 1,000 gallons
- Easy assembly
- Low maintenance
- Quiet operation
- Simple to install replacement filters
Bring Clean Tap Water Home ›
See Complete Alexapure Home Test Results
No more waiting for the water you use every day to go through a separate filter to be safe to drink. The Alexapure Home is connected to your sink’s cold-water supply. The water that comes out of your tap will be ready to drink or use for cooking.
Super Simple and Easy Installation
Our easy-to-follow instructions guide you through the installation process. All you’ll need are a couple of screws and a screwdriver to install the mounting bracket. Everything else is included.
Excellent Filtration Power and Capacity
The Alexapure Home reduces up to 99.9999% of over 200 contaminants, with a filtration capacity of 1,000 gallons. We recommend replacing both filters in your Home system every 3 months for optimal filtration.
Alexapure Home Key Features:
- Filters up to 1,000 Gallons – change filters every 3 months for optimal performance
- Fast flow rate (~ 1 gallon per minute, depending on your home’s water pressure)
- Easy installation with included guide and assembly wrenches – no plumber or electrician required
- Made in the USA
Your Alexapure Home System Includes:
- Filter housings
- 2 certified Alexapure Home Filters
- Metal non-return valve (NRV)
- Mounting bracket
- Assembly wrenches
- Complete installation guide with pictures and diagrams
Is your tap or well water dangerous to drink? Let us help you find out.
Recent testing has identified 267 contaminants in U.S. drinking water:
- 93 linked to an increased risk of cancer
- 78 associated with brain and nervous system damage
- 63 connected to developmental harm to children or fetuses
- 38 that may cause fertility problems
- 45 linked to hormonal disruption